Monday 30 September 2013

Rukky Sanda Premieres New Movie ‘Keeping My Man’

Nollywood actress, Rukky Sanda premiered her new movie, Keeping My Man at a private dinner yesterday evening (September 25, 2013). The event held at the Wheatbaker Hotel, Ikoyi Lagos with a number of celebrities in attendance. See pictures below;
Keeping My Man Premiere New - Rukky Sanda3
Rukky wore a Sherri Hill strapless cream coloured gown with studded heels by Alexander Wang
Keeping My Man Premiere New - Rukky Sanda2 Keeping My Man Premiere New - Rukky Sanda1 Keeping My Man Premiere New - Rukky Sanda Keeping My Man Premiere New - Rukky Sanda, Monalisa Chinda, Kenneth Okolie
Tonto Dikeh wore this Aqua shirt dress (Styled by Jeremiah Ogbodo of Swanky's Signature)
Tonto Dikeh wore this Aqua shirt dress (Styled by Jeremiah Ogbodo of Swanky’s Signature)
Tont
Tonto Dikeh
Ebube Nwagbo
Ebube Nwagbo


Speaking about the movie, Rukky said;
‘Keeping My Man is the story that touches an issue bothering every young woman. You want to get married and keep the spark. You wants him to remain the guy who looks at you and you go weak…, . Every woman wishes to have the same intensity of love at the beginning years after marriage. Is this a possibility? That is one question Keeping My Man seek to answer.’
Keeping My Man’ is the kind of story young people like. It revolves around fear of the future, marriage, relationship and the kind of things we basically worry about. And if you look at choice of casts, they are actors that excite the crowd and Ramsey Nouah is returning to screen after a long while’
Keeping my Man stars Ramsey Noauh, Monalisa Chinda, Alex Ekubo, Karen Igho and Kenneth Okoli. The movie will show at cinemas nationwide from tomorrow (Friday, September 27, 201). Rukky Sanda along with stars such as Ramsey Nouah, Ini Edo, Monalisa Chinda, Alex Ekubo, Karen Igho are expected to sign autograph, exchange pleasantries, give gifts to fans at the Silverbird Galleria, Victoria Island, Lagos.
Synopsis
‘Keeping My Man’ is the story of three women, Rukky, Ini Edo and Monalisa who thrive to keep the spark in their marriages. Zion (Rukky) and Tokunbo (Ramsey Nouah) are the seemly perfect couple with excessive public display of affection. Maya (Ini Edo) looks up to them while Tamar (Monalisa) is the free-spirited woman who questions the role of African woman in a marriage. But all in all, nothing is as it seems.
Keeping My Man posterKeeping My Man poster1
Watch the trailer below;

Pictures from the set
Keeping My Man - Destiny, Rukky Sanda and Ini EdoKeeping My Man - Rukky Sanda Keeping My Man - Rukky Sanda and Ini Edo Keeping My Man - RAMSEY, ALEXX, KENNETH Keeping My Man - RAMSEy Nouah and RUKKY Keeping My Man - Karen Igho and Deola Bakare Keeping My Man - Ramsey Nouah Keeping My Man - Karen Igho Keeping My Man - Kenneth Okoli and Monalisa Chinda Keeping My Man - Monalisa Chinda and Kenneth Okoli Keeping My Man - MONALISA CHINDA, KENNET OKOLI & ABIOLA SEGUN WILLIAMS Keeping My Man - Ini Edo and Alex Ekubo

No comments:

Post a Comment