Monday 7 October 2013

Nollywood actor killed weeks after wedding

Flavian Okojie has been reportedly killed by unknown gunmen on September 30 leaving his wife Omo-Kivie Adeola devastated.
Nollywood actor, Flavian Okojie has been reportedly killed by unknown gunmen.
The sad incident which happened on Monday, September 30, 2013, has left Okojie's wife of barely three weeks devastated, as she took to her Facebook wall to announce the incident.
''My husband rhythm of my heart has been taken away from me forever. Someone tell me how am to start again?'', Omo-Kivie Adeola wrote.
The office of the Actors Guild of Nigerian (AGN), the National Secretary, Abubakar Mohammed claimed not to be aware of the incident.
''I just got back in and so I'm not yet aware of the incident. I will call our Benin office tomorrow and give you a feedback tomorrow'', Mohammed told NET.
Apart from his acting job, the Edo State-born thespian was also a staff of Edo State Board of Internal Revenue while his wife is a staff of the Nigerian Television Authority (NTA) Benin.
Okojie featured in the movie 'Life is Wicked' alongside Desmond Elliot and Uche Jombo

No comments:

Post a Comment